AppleScript "scan for new files" duration and "close & lock" access

Notes.efindex and Records.efindex Corruption

Just to be clear, you’ve used Disk Utility (or DiskWarrior) to repair the EagleSparseDisk volume (not just the internal hard drive), right?

Both. I ran Disk Utility and DiskWarrior on the internal drive and on the mounted volume.

I suggest quitting EagleFiler and renaming the Indexes folder to IndexesOld.

Done. I let it reindex, unmounted the disk image, remounted the disk image, then EF started to reindex again. I once again have the same “Damaged” structure.

The other eflibrary on the same disk image is still operating normally.

Were there any other libraries open at the same time in EagleFiler when you let it reindex?

What happens if you make a new encrypted library (a fresh disk image) and use “File > Import Files…” to import the contents of the problem library’s Files folder?

Notes.efindex and Records.efindex Corruption

Were there any other libraries open at the same time in EagleFiler when you let it reindex?

Yes. One other eflibrary, on the same disk image.

What happens if you make a new encrypted library (a fresh disk image) and use “File > Import Files…” to import the contents of the problem library’s Files folder?

Good question. I’ll test this out and get back to you in a couple days.

It probably doesn’t matter, but to reduce the variables you could quit EagleFiler and then open only the library that you want it to index.