The following was posted on the DropDMG blog:
- DropDMG is now localized in French.
- Added toolbar buttons to the DropDMG window for directly opening the Layouts and Licenses tabs of the Preferences
window. - Added a preference to remove log entries When DropDMG quits
. - Creates more tightly compressed ZIP archives than previous versions of DropDMG or the Finder (requires Mac OS X 10.6).
- Added a CreateDeviceImages esoteric preference, which lets you create regular disk images instead of device images when dragging a volume onto DropDMG. This is slower but gives the option of setting a custom volume name.
- Fixed a bug where DropDMG truncated the suggested volume and base names when using the Ask
option. - Fixed a bug in the layout editor where retracting a marquee selection left the icons still selected.
- Fixed a bug where DropDMG reported an error when converting encrypted .sparsebundle disk images.
- Fixed a bug where using a detached license or layout could cause DropDMG to create extra Info.plist files in nearby folders.
- When displaying an internal error, DropDMG now cleans it up and presents an abbreviated version to ensure that the window fits on screen. (The full error information is still included when you click the Send E-mail
button.) - Worked around an OS bug that could prevent DropDMG from being able to open its Preferences
window. - Tried to work around a problem where the software updater sometimes didn’t ask for the permissions it needed to complete an update.
- Updated the disk image layout.