The following was posted on the EagleFiler blog:
EagleFiler 1.4.3 is now available. This is a free update that includes the following enhancements:
- EagleFiler can now display Skim notes attached to PDF files.
- Added an esoteric preference to make EagleFiler import the selected text from a Web view in RTF(D) format rather than as a Web archive.
- Added an esoteric preference to control whether EagleFiler displays images in HTML e-mails, for those concerned about Web bugs.
- The color list tab is now available in the color panel.
- In the records list, pressing Return now edits the filename rather than opening the file.
- EagleFiler now preserves filesystem metadata when editing a smart folder’s .plist file.
- PDF annotations are now indexed for searching.
- The metadata backup files are no longer touched unnecessarily, for more efficient backups and syncs.
- Improved error reporting when emptying the trash.
- Fixed a regression where some files couldn’t be deleted.
- Fixed a bug where tag searches with partial word matching didn’t work with non-lowercase tag names.
- Fixed a bug where EagleFiler did not report unexpected errors when viewing files.
- Fixed a bug displaying property list files that were not dictionaries.
- Fixed a bug in the German localization for smart folders.
- Fixed a bug where text could be truncated when printing.
- Fixed a bug displaying Web archives created from Mail.