The following was posted on the EagleFiler blog:
EagleFiler 1.4.9 is now available. This is a free update that includes the following enhancements:
- When using Mac OS X 10.6, you can use the Keyboard
pane in System Preferences to add EagleFiler’s import service to contextual menus in your other applications. - Added the OpenEagleFilerURLsInNewWindow esoteric preference, which can be used to make EagleFiler open record links in an existing window rather than creating a new one.
- When dragging from the records list, EagleFiler now makes x-eaglefiler URLs available (instead of titles) when the receiving application expects plain text. This makes it possible to, e.g. drag and drop to Things to create a link to an EagleFiler record.
- EagleFiler now preserves the flagged state when capturing from Yojimbo.
- Updated the How can I put my library on my iPhone? section of the manual to reference Quickword, which allows editing of plain text and Microsoft Word documents from the iPhone.
- Added a note saying that accessing EagleFiler’s Dock menu (e.g. to open a recent library) requires a right-click or a Control-click under Mac OS X 10.6.
- Added a workaround for an error logging bug in the OS.
- Improved number entry in the smart folder editor.
- Fixed an appearance glitch when dragging from the records list.
- Worked around a bug in Mac OS X 10.6 that could cause EagleFiler to crash when indexing.
- Worked around a bug in Mac OS X 10.6 that could prevent some files from being indexed.