Currently, the EagleFiler Window shows:
- Source List - as left-sided side bar
- Records List - as a pane at the top-half of the window
- Record Viewer - as a pane at the bottom-half of the window
I request that EagleFiler be also capable of showing these window areas in a 3-column view (or multi-column view) similar to the Finder’s column view.
- Source List - as left-sided side bar (left column)
- Records List - as middle-column
- Record Viewer - as right - column
Each column can be adjusted in width.
If there are more folders nested, then there can be multiple columns which can be scrolled sideways.
This would make it more convenient to see the hierarchy of folders and view records.