Not Catching Spam With Airmail

I think this is the current link.

Hey there, try this:

zac@airmail.mail.intercom.io

Resolution to the problem???
Well I contacted Airmail and they replied with the following instructions…

Do a fresh install of Airmail, remove the libraries:
Open Terminal: (⌘+Spacebar then type Terminal)
Copy and paste the following command:
rm -r ~/Library/Containers/it.bloop.airmail2

I have done it and so far it seems to be working. Hopefully this is a one time fix as re-setting up the accounts was kinda a pain.

Problem persist after following reinstall instructions…
Problem still persists. Siphoned only a small amor of spam to the folder. Left about 90% of highly predicted spam in my box…

I am having the same problem. Spamsieve predicts spam, but Airmail doesn’t move it out of the inbox. Sometimes it does, and sometimes not - no ryhme or reason as to when Airmail decides to remove spam. Spamsieve appears to be working fine.

Moving Out of Inbox

I’m noticing that it is actually being moved out of the Inbox, but only if you select another box (i.e. “Starred, Snooze, Drafts, etc.”) and then click back on Inbox. That method isn’t very useful as I’d personally prefer that it just removes it from the Inbox so I don’t have to see it show up at all. Any updates on getting this fixed?

Thanks,
Joseph

I haven’t heard back from them about a fix, but I did hear from a customer that it helps to turn off the option to auto-load remote images.

Spam Moving
Actually I was wrong, SPAM is actually getting moved. The problem is that until the InBox folder is refreshed it will not be removed from appearing in your InBox. I looked at settings for Folder Refresh and it appears that the shortest duration you can set it to is 5 minutes. Is there any way that you can just not have mail that has been moved show up in your Inbox before a Folder Refresh occurs or set the duration to < 5 minutes?

Thanks,
Joseph

That sounds like a question for the Airmail developers.

I’m told that this issue is resolved in the latest Airmail beta.