Notes better visible

I like to use EagleFiler to give notes to all my program files, packages, zip etc.

For this it would be great if EagleFiler could show the notes in the viewer window for filetypes like dmg, zip, rar …
Or show the notes beside the preview.
And notes columns to choose in the file list (like Tags, Title, …).
If this is not possible than my second choice would be a way to connect the Inspector to each main window.

And really great would be to save the notes in the same directory beside the original files with the same name plus another fileending, for example:
“EagleFiler.dmg” and the note “EagleFiler.ef.rtfd”.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Though I can see the attraction, there are a number of potential problems with this approach. For example, that naming pattern wouldn’t work if the original file had a long name.

I agree, it would be cool if it could be made optional to get displayed the notes beside the preview.

I would also suggest to make the notes field a bit larger. The field for tags is in my view much too huge. Or Eagle filer could remember the size of the fields after I have changed it

In EagleFiler 1.3.4 you can make the Tags field smaller, and EagleFiler remembers the size of the Notes text view.

EagleFiler 1.5 lets you add a Notes column.