Notes from different sources

I work in different locations on different projects and have become used to making a lot of notes and clips in Yojimbo, Together and various notes apps. I would like to rationalise this into an EF workflow. Any tips from other random-note people?

I understand from other posts that syncing notes from iPhone is a bit of a work-in-progress but again, any tips gratefully received. (I can always archive the iPhone notes separately from time to time but I’m thinking more towards using ERF as a real-time working environment rather than just an archive).

Further to post above, I can’t make Cmd - % (or cmd - shift - 5) work, I’ve tried selecting part of a web page and part of a doc and I don’t get the sound – or a file. Any suggestions?

That’s a shortcut for the “EagleFiler: Import” command in the Services menu. Do you see that command?

The Mozilla Web browsers do not support OS X services. Also, if you’re using Mac OS X 10.6, you may have to go to the Services section of the Keyboard Shortcuts tab of the Keyboard pane in System Preferences and make sure the service is enabled.

I was using Firefox and as you pointed out, it doesn’t work. However I have set the Keyboard pane as above and it clips fine in Safari. Guess I’ll have to move from Firefox (which in other respects I prefer). Thnx for your help.