Sorry ..... Still not working with Mac Mail and Mountain Lion

SpamSieve still doesn’t work with Mac Mail. I am having to re-teach SpamSieve with every spam email received!

I’m not sure why you wrote “still,” as I don’t think I’ve seen any prior reports from you about problems. SpamSieve does work with Apple Mail on Mountain Lion. If you are encountering problems, please see the Why is SpamSieve not catching my spam? page. It may be that something isn’t set up properly on your Mac.

Mountain Lion issue
I used the word still because I followed your directions and I am “still” having to retrain spamsieve. It’s like it is not reading the original list of blocked emails. I see the list - spam sieve acts like it doesn’t see the list!

It’s not clear to me which directions you’re referring to. 99% of the time the problem is not with the training but with the setup in the mail program—and if that’s the case, you can train forever and ever and nothing will improve until you fix the setup.

Regardless, what you should do now is follow the directions on the Why is SpamSieve not catching my spam? page. The end result of this process will either be that it works or that you e-mail me the results of the test that it asks you to do, along with the additional requested information so that I can help you.