The following was posted on the SpamSieve blog:
SpamSieve has been updated to version 2.8.3. This is a free update that includes the following changes:
- Adjusted SpamSieve’s tokenizer to improve the filtering accuracy.
- Improved compatibility with pre-release versions of Apple Mail.
- MailForge now works with SpamSieve, as described in the Setting up MailForge section of the manual.
- Made some changes to better support the upcoming Microsoft Outlook 2011. (Full support will come when Office ships.)
- Added various updates and clarifications to the manual.
- Fixed a regression where SpamSieve wouldn’t be able to install its Apple Mail plug-in if Mail’s folder had been redirected using an alias.
- Fixed a bug where SpamSieve would sometimes quit when coming out of trial mode.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the Hits
column in a rules window couldn’t be resized. - Worked around an OS bug that could cause an internal error when reporting a corpus error.
- Made various modernizations to SpamSieve’s code and interface files.
- The Apple Mail plug-in now shows up with the proper name in Mail Plugin Manager.
- Updated the disk image layout.