SpamSieve will move messages with much accuracy if I apply the rule manually. It is not doing it automatically when messages come in - except maybe 1 out of 20, for example.
It has always worked well for me. I recently bought a MacBook Pro - it is the one causing this problem.
I have already reinstalled the scripts - I have upgraded to 2.6.3 - I have one rule matching the instructions. “Spam Sieve - Move if Spam” - it is enabled. I ran the “Change Settings” script several times to make sure that it is ok.
(Mac OS X 10.4.10)
- Go to Entourage’s Tools menu and select Junk E-mail Protection - DONE
- Open the Mailing List Manager, also in the Tools menu, and see if there are any items listed there… - DONE
- …and make sure that Synchronize contacts with Address Book and .Mac is checked… - DONE
- Choose Install Entourage Scripts from the SpamSieve menu. DONE
- Made Rule - UNCHECKED do not apply other rules.