I have a spam filtering drone setup, which works great. Unfortunately, from time to time, the network to it goes down and I cannot go and fix it for a couple days. When this happens I would like to use my laptop to access my messages, and use the same training data that I’ve been using on the drone. So I’m wondering the following to keep it to date:
- What file contains the training data? Is it only Corpus.corpus?
- Is this file only modified when trained with good or bad messages?
- What about the Rules files?
- Can I copy this/these files over when Spamsieve is running, or do I need to quit it first?
- Do the preferences contain any training data?
Thanks a lot,