- Running Mavericks here. OS X 10.9.1, Mail 7.1 (1827), and SpamSieve 2.9.13b1
- My email address is listed in Contacts in the ‘me’ card. Confirmed several times.
- Address doesn’t exist anywhere else in Contacts.
- SpamSieve is configured to
- Use Mac OS X Address Book
- Exclude My Addresses
- My address is sender-blocklisted.
In spite of the above, I’m still getting the following allow event, now several dozen times a day from a very persistent and obvious spam source spoofing my ‘From’ address:
Reason: sender <email@example.com> in address book
I’ve refreshed & toggled the settings multiple times, trained hundreds of these messages, but I just can’t get this functionality to stick. Any ideas?
Thanks very much