Any Reason 2.9.23b4 Would Break "Apple Mail - Server Junk Mailbox" Script?

Since finding the “Apple Mail - Server Junk Mailbox” script a while back, the last remaining Apple Mail annoyance had been neutralized–not being able to disable iCloud’s junk mail filter.

It worked fine through a couple of minor OSX dot release and SpamSieve updates, but today I have two messages in my iCloud “Junk” folder.

Is there a script update or location change needed?

ElCapitan 10.11.1 (15B42)
Mail Version 9.1 (3096.5)
SpamSieveS 2.9.23b4 (today)

I don’t think the beta would have any effect on the script. Please check the Console for any errors reported by the script.

Not seeing any errors
But hard to say, the console is filled with all sorts of useless warnings and stuff. No sign of any of the 3 messages in the SS log

Would some ort of new error from the apple script preface a log message with something specific, like “AppleScript”? Or “Mail:” ?

Up to 3 messages now.

The script would prefix it with “SpamSieve [Apple Mail Server Junk Mailbox]”. There is also an option at the top of the script to enable additional debug logging.

Weird. Rule was deleted
The rule that invokes the script (was called Server Junk Mailbox SpamSieve) is not there any more. This wuyld explain why the script is being ignored.

I’m glad that you figured it out. Sometimes rules can disappear because of iCloud syncing with another Mac.