Apple Mail crashing w/SpamSieve on M1 Macbook Air

I’ve been using SpamSieve for years and this is the first time I’m experiencing this issue. Latest version of SpamSieve and latest Big Sur OS. Mail will crash after using it for a while and when I restart it will sometimes take a while to boot up. I do get a SpamSieve pop-up explaining the problem and it also says SpamSieve will take me through the steps to adjust my OS settings so it will work but I don’t see how to get it to actually take me through those steps.

I did already try manually turning on the rules under Mail preferences but then the problem came back.

Normally, SpamSieve should be directing you to this page, which explains how to enable they plug-in. However, in your case it sounds like the plug-in is already enabled. The issue is that SpamSieve can’t tell that because Mail is taking so long to launch. I recommend that you follow #2 on this page to hopefully speed up Mail’s launches. You may also want to investigate why Mail is crashing.

A post was split to a new topic: Standalone Server Junk Mailbox script reports error -600