When I filter the allow list and disable a rule then create a rule in the Block List, the disabled rule becomes enabled again. This affects v3. I’m on Sonoma.
- In Spam Sieve, open the Allow List and Block List windows.
- In the Allow List, enter a string into the filter box and filter the view. Make sure that at least one matching row is enabled. I’m looking for the domain closeprompt.shop which are incorrectly allow listed so am filtering by that.
- In the filtered results, deselect one of the rows in the filtered results.
- In the Block List, click + to create a new rule, enter musinue.com into the text box and set the match type to Ends With.
- Click OK on the new rule to save it.
- The rule you disabled in the Allow List becomes selected again.
Here’s a screen recording. Note that there’s a UI bug in the rule editor that I assume is related to Dark Mode. I submitted this in another ticket.