Do I need multiple purchases of SpamSieve?

I have 2 computers; an iMac and a MacBook Pro. With SpamSieve version 2 I only needed one subscription. With Version 3, SpamSieve seems to require another subscription for my MacBook Pro. Is that true or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you.

The license policy hasn’t changed:

Each license for DropDMG, EagleFiler, or SpamSieve is good for one person or one computer—your choice. This means that you can use it on your desktop Mac and your laptop, or you and your family can use it (in separate user accounts) on a shared Mac. If there are multiple users on multiple Macs, you should purchase multiple licenses. Volume discounts are available.

A family (all living in the same household) can share a 2-user license on any number of Macs. If you already have a single license, you can upgrade to a family license.

If your other copy of SpamSieve is not accepting the license, please make sure that you’ve entered both the Serial Name and the Serial Number as shown in your order confirmation e-mail. You can use Copy/Paste to make sure that they’re entered exactly or click the Serial Link to have SpamSieve enter them automatically.