Doesn't want to go into SPAM

Hi All:

I constantly get email from iDrop News Store. I have marked it as spam a few times but it still shows up.

noreply+deals@stackcommerce.com is the reply to address. That being said … is that why marking it as spam does no good???
Unfortunately I cannot get a screenshot of my corpus to attach which might give some insight.

Please use the Save Diagnostic Report command in the Help menu and send me the report file, as described here.

Or, this page lists some things you could check yourself.

Good morning Michael:

I tried to send the diagnostic file but it would not go at 29.5 megs. Tried to compress it and it are larger, 30.5 megs. Kinda strange. I am leaving to Hyannis shortly and will only return tomorrow night so I will try to figure it out then.
Enjoy the lovely Spring-like weather today! NOT

OK, let me know if you are able to send a Dropbox or other sharing link to spamsieve-fn@c-command.com. If not, I could send you information about a place to upload it.

Thanks for sending the report. It seems like stackcommerce.com is a legitimate sender that has also sent messages that you have trained as good. Can you unsubscribe from their mailing list if you no longer want to receive the messages?

That easy huh??? Will do. Is that way SS would not sent their email to Spam??

Just got the local weather report from No 1 son up your way! 3 degrees. Balmy he called it.

9 here heading to 5 overnight. Not balmy at all.

Thanks a bunch for helping me, and many other out!

Keep up the good work!

Yes, conflicting training information and the fact that the sender was not actually spammy will make it much less likely for SpamSieve to classify the messages as spam.

It started out as a mild winter, but we’re currently at -7° with 8–9″ of snow expected tomorrow.