The following was posted on the DropDMG blog:
- If you try to enter a serial number for DropDMG 2.x, rather than just complaining that it’s invalid, DropDMG now uses it to help you get a discounted or free upgrade and a 3.x serial number.
- Fixed a bug where creating a disk image from the Finder’s contextual menu or keyboard shortcut sometimes didn’t work.
- Fixed a bug where selecting a folder from the New from Folder/File… dialog didn’t work.
- Fixed an internal error that occurred if you changed a configuration option while renaming a configuration.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the Automator action from working.
- Fixed a regression where the -t argument to the dropdmg command-line tool wasn’t recognized.
- Fixed a bug where the Base Name
and Volume Name fields sometimes weren’t editable when dragging and dropping onto the main window. - Enabled undo for the Base Name
and Volume Name text fields (requires Mac OS X 10.6 due to a bug in previous versions). - Fixed a bug where DropDMG would show two Help
menus after auto-updating the command-line tool. - Fixed a bug where the Names
pop-up menu text was too wide when using YYYY-MM-DD-HHMMSS dates. - Fixed the positioning of the log detail drawer.
- Fixed a small memory leak.
- The manual now recommends leaving space in a layout’s background picture for the Finder window’s path bar.
- Updated the tooltips in the configuration options.
- Updated the localizations.