The following was posted on the DropDMG blog:
- DropDMG is now code-signed using a Developer ID certificate for Gatekeeper.
- Layouts and custom volume icons now work with hybrid (.iso) disk images.
- DropDMG’s helper tools are now 64-bit like the rest of the application.
- Improved the reporting of unexpected errors.
- DropDMG now logs more information when a layout item is missing from the source folder.
- Improved the What information should I include when I report a problem? section of the manual.
- Fixed a bug where the Compact Image… command didn’t work on Mac OS X 10.7 when the computer was running on battery power.
- Fixed a bug where Delete after converting
didn’t work when converting to .iso format. - Fixed a bug where DropDMG would report an error when converting a .iso disk image to the same format.
- DropDMG now requires Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later.
For information about previous releases of DropDMG, please see the version history.