The following was posted on the DropDMG blog:
- Fixed a bug where DropDMG sometimes didn’t create large enough disk images for files that were stored using HFS+ compression (e.g. applications from the Mac App Store).
- Fixed a bug where the log showed the source folder’s allocated size rather than its logical size.
- Fixed a bug creating a disk image with a layout that had text but no background picture.
- Fixed a bug that could cause DropDMG to create a device image with a dirty HFS+ journal. If the disk image was read-only, it would not be possible to mount the disk image. If you have such a disk image, you can fix it by converting it to a read-write format. The journal will then be replayed and saved in a clean state.
- Fixed a bug where DropDMG could hang when using the contextual menu in the log.
- Added instructions for burning a disc with a Custom volume icon.
- Updated the Italian localization.
For information about previous releases of DropDMG, please see the version history.