The following was posted on the DropDMG blog:
- Worked around a bug in the macOS 10.12 Finder that could cause an error when creating a disk image with a layout.
- Worked around a change in macOS 10.12 that prevented the Always run with root access option from working.
- DropDMG’s layout variables now work for .scptd files.
- DropDMG now uses the new os_log subsystem on macOS 10.12.
- Worked around a change in the macOS 10.12 Finder that could cause icons to be displayed in the wrong locations if you had enabled the hidden AppleShowAllFiles Finder preference.
- Worked around a badly worded OS certificate error when checking for a software update.
- Improved DropDMG’s logging of Scripting Bridge errors.
- Made some changes to prevent Core Data from logging internal errors on macOS 10.12.
DropDMG 3.4.3 works with Mac OS X 10.6.8 through macOS 10.12. Older versions are available for older operating systems. For information about previous releases of DropDMG, please see the version history.