The following was posted on the DropDMG blog:
- Fixed a regression that could cause a crash when creating a disk image with a layout on Mac OS X 10.10 or earlier.
- Fixed a regression where the System Fonts
pop-up menu didn’t work. - The new Save Diagnostic Report…
command in the Help menu provides an easier way of recording error logs and other information to send to technical support (requires macOS 10.12). - Updated the Burn… and Signing sections of the manual.
- DropDMG now removes the Show Tab Bar
menu item and associated functionality on macOS 10.12, since they don’t make sense for its user interface. - Worked around a problem with unexpected title bar accessory views.
- Fixed a bug where DropDMG could incorrectly log an error about the Mac App Store receipt.
- Improved the logging code.
- Updated to Xcode 8.1.
DropDMG 3.4.4 works with Mac OS X 10.6.8 through macOS 10.12. Older versions are available for older operating systems. For information about previous releases of DropDMG, please see the version history.