The following was posted on the DropDMG blog:
- The New Blank Disk Image… command now supports case-insensitive APFS (requires macOS 10.12.4 or later). This can be used for testing Mac apps on a file system that is Unicode normalization-preserving, but not normalization-sensitive.
- Improved the following sections of the manual:
- The Save Diagnostic Report… command in the Help menu now works with all versions of macOS that DropDMG supports.
- Made the task code more robust.
- Made various internal code modernizations.
- Documentation and Help menu links to c-command.com now use https instead of http.
- Updated the Japanese localization.
DropDMG 3.4.6 works with Mac OS X 10.6.8 through macOS 10.12. Older versions are available for older operating systems. For information about previous releases of DropDMG, please see the version history.