Here’s a new beta version of DropDMG. The changes are:
- macOS 14.4 Developer Beta 1 introduces a bug where disk images with license agreements do not mount when double-clicked in Finder. You can work around this by mounting them using DropDMG or by using hdiutil in Terminal. You can also use DropDMG’s Convert Image/Archive… feature to remove the license agremeement from a disk image, so that it can be mounted without these workarounds. The bug seems to be fixed in macOS 14.4 Developer Beta 2.
- Added an ellipsis to the Create macOS Install Disk… command and updated it for macOS 14 Sonoma.
- Improved the following sections of the manual:
- Updated various user interface elements and documentation to reference updated locations in System Settings.
- Each help page now has a link to a Google translation so you can view it in a different language.
- Fixed a bug where some errors when applying a layout were not properly handled.
If you have not installed a beta version of DropDMG before, first click here to enter the beta key. Thereafter, you can just launch DropDMG or choose Software Update from the DropDMG menu to auto-install the beta. DropDMG will also notify you about future betas automatically. You can click here to stop receiving in-app notifications of beta versions.