Duplicated categories

I’m using SpamSieve 2.9.24 and the most recent version of “Outlook - Filter Mailboxes” script to filter junk emails in Outlook 2016 (Version 15.23 - 160611).
I have a strange problem with the three categories “Good”, “Junk” and “Uncertain Junk” which result to be duplicated.
Exporting to archive file and looking at the Categories.xml file contained in the olm file (which is simply a zip file renamed) I can find:

<category OPFCategoryCopyName=“Good” OPFCategoryCopyBackgroundColor=“r:0.00 g:0.00 b:0.00” xml:space=“preserve”/>
<category OPFCategoryCopyName=“Good” OPFCategoryCopyBackgroundColor=“r:1.00 g:1.00 b:1.00” xml:space=“preserve”/>
<category OPFCategoryCopyName=“Junk” OPFCategoryCopyBackgroundColor=“r:0.94 g:0.66 b:0.25” xml:space=“preserve”/>
<category OPFCategoryCopyName=“Junk” OPFCategoryCopyBackgroundColor=“r:1.00 g:1.00 b:1.00” xml:space=“preserve”/>
<category OPFCategoryCopyName=“Uncertain Junk” OPFCategoryCopyBackgroundColor=“r:0.02 g:0.49 b:0.26” xml:space=“preserve”/>
<category OPFCategoryCopyName=“Uncertain Junk” OPFCategoryCopyBackgroundColor=“r:1.00 g:1.00 b:1.00” xml:space=“preserve”/>

I already tried to delete all these categories and let the product to recreate them, but, after that, they result duplicated again.
How can I solve this issue?

I don’t know. It’s not normal to have duplicate categories. The script is written to only create a category if it doesn’t already exist. It tries two different methods to determine this because the standard way is unreliable with Outlook’s scripting.