The following was posted on the EagleFiler blog:
EagleFiler 1.4.6 is now available. This is a free update that includes the following enhancements:
- The Drop Pad window now appears on all spaces.
- Added +$*/~()|%^& as characters allowed in tag names.
- The search fields are now scrollable.
- The ruler is now shown by default for editable rich text files.
- Added keyboard shortcuts for showing, copying, and pasting the ruler.
- Updated to version 1.1.7 of the SkimNotes framework.
- Updated the instructions for changing an encrypted library’spassphrase to work around a bug in Disk Utility.
- Improved the display of messages containing invalid Base64 content.
- No longer adds a useless x-msg URL to the bottom of textimported from mail messages as RTFD.
- Worked around a bug in the Safari 4 beta that could cause someimages not to be saved into Web archives.
- Fixed a bug where the search wasn’t cleared when opening a folder ina new window with the ClearSearchWhenChangingSources esotericpreference enabled.
- Fixed a bug where changing the plain text font didn’t change the fontof newly typed text.
- Fixed a bug where the raw source for a message would sometimes showone extra character.
- The crash reporter works better with pre-release versions of Mac OSX 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
- The crash reporter now warns before sending a report without ane-mail address.
- You can now press Enter to click the Send Report
button in thecrash reporter.
- Updated Korean localization.