The following was posted on the EagleFiler blog:
Version 1.5.10 of EagleFiler is now available. This is a free update that includes the following enhancements:
- The contextual menu Set Filename/From/Title
commands are better at handling linebreaks. - It is now possible to move records to the trash by pressing Delete when multiple tags are selected in the source list.
- The text fields in the smart folder editor make better use of the available window width.
- Improved the Importing Mail From Outlook section of the manual.
- Added the Importing Mail From MailMate section of the manual.
- Improved the What information should I include when I report a problem? section of the manual.
- Documented the TextInspectorBarStayOpen and UseOpenMetaRecentsForCompletion esoteric preferences.
- Worked around a WebKit bug that could cause freezes when highlighting matching search terms.
- Worked around a bug in Apple Mail that could lead to importing two copies of certain messages.
- Worked around a problem where broken Mac OS X installations couldn’t report full error information.
- Fixed a bug that could cause uncommitted changes in the tags bar to be lost.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an error when the Quick Look window was open.
- Fixed a bug where an incorrect error message could be displayed when capturing from Apple Mail.
- Reduced the memory use of the Spotlight importer.
- Improved the reporting of file permissions errors.
- Worked around an OS bug that could cause a crash in Curio.
For information about previous releases of EagleFiler, please see the version history.