The following was posted on the EagleFiler blog:
EagleFiler 1.5.2 is now available. This is a free update that includes the following enhancements:
- Made some optimizations so that typing in the viewer and in text fields is more responsive.
- Made some changes to hopefully work around a bug in Mac OS X 10.6 that, for some users, had been causing intermittent crashes when importing lots of files.
- When importing due to Scan for New Files or the To Import folder, EagleFiler now skips symlinks. This prevents accidentally referencing files outside the library folder.
- Added the Reload OpenMeta Tags AppleScript.
- Worked around a problem with the eDrawings Viewer Spotlight importer plug-in that could cause indexing to hang.
- Added accessibility titles to the Preferences
window. - Improved the German localization.
- EagleFiler is now code-signed.
- Fixed a bug where changes in the tags bar could be lost if you were viewing a Web archive and moused over a link.
- Fixed a bug where file sizes in the records list were not displayed using base-10 megabytes when running on Mac OS X 10.6.
- Fixed a bug where setting the basename property via AppleScript wasn’t undoable.
- Fixed a regression where EagleFiler could not import a file whose name contained a colon unless it was running on Mac OS X 10.6.
- Fixed a bug where the scan for new files script command returned before it was actually possible to close the window.
- Fixed a bug where clicking on a tag toolbar button or in the Tag Cloud
discarded changes made in the Info window’s tags field. - Fixed a bug where the tagging toolbar buttons didn’t work if certain fields in the Info
window were in edit mode. - Fixed a regression where fields in the Info
window could be incorrectly enabled when there was a multiple selection. - EagleFiler will now note in the log if a file was modified in the future, as this can prevent indexing from completing.
- Common types of errors when setting OpenMeta tags are now logged more concisely.
- No longer logs errors when Quick Look fails to generate a preview.
- If a damaged index file prevents a search from completing, EagleFiler now shows the search results that are available and logs an error, rather than confusingly making it look as though you weren’t searching at all.
- The build number is now available as a tooltip on the version number in the about box.
- Fixed a bug where the Spotlight indexer didn’t work for .eml files with CRLF linebreaks.
- Worked around a Finder problem that could prevent capturing from MarsEdit.
- Fixed a bug where the Open With
contextual menu item didn’t work when EagleFiler was in the background. - Fixed a regression where capturing didn’t work with Safari 3.