The following was posted on the EagleFiler blog:
- Choosing Print
now always prints the contents of the record viewer, even if it doesn’t have focus, since this what most people want most of the time. To print the source list or records list, hold down the Option key. - Improved EagleFiler’s responsiveness when indexing e-mail attachments.
- Optimized various operations when selecting and dragging large numbers of records.
- When importing a hash-bang URL, EagleFiler is better able to save the dynamically loaded content into the Web archive.
- Improved compatibility with pre-release versions of Apple Mail.
- Improved the speed and accuracy of searching large numbers of mailboxes.
- The Verify section of the manual now has some advice for how to recover from errors.
- EagleFiler now logs its errors to the system log database rather than a separate log file.
- Added another workaround to prevent crashes when importing or indexing due to a bug in Mac OS X 10.6.
- To avoid duplicates and infinite loops, EagleFiler no longer follows folder symlinks when importing.
- Fixed a bug where multiple copies of a library could be loaded if you clicked several x-eaglefiler links before EagleFiler had launched.
- Fixed a bug where Scan for New Files could start importing a folder and growl before all of its contents had been imported.