The following was posted on the EagleFiler blog:
EagleFiler 1.5.9 is now available. This is a free update that includes the following enhancements:
- Improved the error message that EagleFiler displays if you try to capture from Apple Mail when it’s busy. You can now click Capture Anyway
if you’re sure that Mail is not busy with the messages you’ve asked EagleFiler to import. - EagleFiler can now capture from Hibari.
- EagleFiler is now code-signed using a Developer ID certificate.
- When printing a text or RTF file, fixed the font size and fixed a bug that could result in an extra blank page being printed.
- Fixed a slowdown and crash that could occur when opening a library with lots of tags.
- Fixed an error when using the Quick Look panel if the toolbar had been collapsed into a menu.
- Fixed a bug where EagleFiler would report an internal error if there was a problem reading a text attachment.
- Fixed a bug where the Info
and Tags toolbar buttons would be disabled under rare circumstances. - Fixed a regression that could lead to logged error messages about setting OpenMeta tags on a non-existent note file.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes EagleFiler would rename the main thread.
For information about previous releases of EagleFiler, please see the version history.