The following was posted on the EagleFiler blog:
Version 1.6.4 of EagleFiler is now available. This is a free update that includes the following enhancements:
- Tagging lots of records at once is much faster.
- Emptying the trash is much faster.
- Updated the Web archive to PDF script for compatibility with EagleFiler 1.6.3 and later.
- Added improved instructions for installing and running supplemental AppleScripts.
- Updated and improved the following sections of the manual:
- If Outlook is slow to respond when capturing, EagleFiler now logs some information to Console to help diagnose the problem.
- Worked around a bug in Mac OS X 10.10 that could prevent changing fonts from the Preferences window.
- Worked around an OS bug that prevented bookmark files from being resolved.
- The About EagleFiler window now uses the new system font on Mac OS X 10.10.
- The About EagleFiler window now uses the system language names when crediting localizers, to reduce the number of strings that localizers need to keep up-to-date.
- Increased the font size in the Software Update… window on Mac OS X 10.10.
- Fixed a bug where setting a record’s tags via AppleScript didn’t always work properly for non-ASCII tag names.
- Fixed a bug capturing from Outlook when there were empty messages.
- Fixed a bug where capturing didn’t work with newer versions of Together and Yojimbo.
- Fixed a bug where temporary files from indexing were not cleaned up promptly.
EagleFiler 1.6.4 works with Mac OS X 10.6.8 through 10.10. Older versions are available for older operating systems. For information about previous releases of EagleFiler, please see the version history.