The following was posted on the EagleFiler blog:
Version 1.7.2 of EagleFiler is now available. This is a free update that includes the following enhancements:
- The Reveal button in the Errors window now works if multiple errors are selected. You can now hold down the Option key to open the files instead of revealing them; this is useful for loading attachments in Mail messages that were only partially downloaded.
- Added DisplayPDFsWithQuickLook to the esoteric preferences to let you work around bugs in macOS 10.12’s PDFView.
- Improved the following sections of the manual:
- Worked around a change in the macOS 10.12 font panel that could cause the wrong variant of the system font to be used when changing the font in the preferences.
- Worked around a bug in macOS 10.12 that could prevent the progress window from being centered.
- Worked around a badly worded OS certificate error when checking for a software update.
- Worked around a change in macOS 10.12 that messed up the positioning of tag abbreviations in the source list.
- Worked around a change in macOS 10.12 that could cause the ruler to be shown when editing a plain text file.
- Worked around an issue that prevented some errors from being logged to Console on macOS 10.12.
- Fixed a bug with the Apple Mail importer and the new mail store format on macOS 10.12 that led to Missing Apple Mail Message Attachment errors.
- Fixed a bug where capturing from an On My Mac Apple Mail mailbox on macOS 10.12 didn’t work if the Mac had not been previously running Mac OS X 10.11.
- Fixed a bug where the tab stops for the plain text editor didn’t auto-adjust for different fonts and sizes.
- Fixed a bug where the tag abbreviation font in the source list didn’t match the records list and Tags inspector.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the Drop Pad or capture key would would incorrectly report that no library was open.
- Fixed a bug where image titles were sometimes not properly imported and indexed.
- If EagleFiler is unable to find the messages to import from Apple Mail, it now logs the folders it was looking for them in to aid in troubleshooting.
EagleFiler 1.7.2 works with Mac OS X 10.6.8 through macOS 10.12. Older versions are available for older operating systems. For information about previous releases of EagleFiler, please see the version history.