Version 1.8.13 of EagleFiler is now available.
This is a free update that includes the following enhancements:
- When importing from Apple Mail, EagleFiler now sets the abbreviation symbols and colors for any colored flag tags.
- The capture key now works with DEVONthink 3 and preserves more metadata when importing.
- If you press the capture key in Leaf or News Explorer, EagleFiler now shows instructions for how to import instead of reporting an error.
- Updated the Import From Instapaper via NetNewsWire script for NetNewsWire 5. This script can also be used to import the unread articles from non-Instapaper RSS feeds.
- EagleFiler is better at importing the full content of Reddit Web pages that ask you to click a button to show more comments.
- Numeric sorting in the records list now works with numbers larger than 5 digits.
- Improved the speed of the records list when there are highlighted search terms.
- The text size in the Tag Cloud window now updates as you resize the window.
- Improved the following sections of the manual:
- Improved the handling of errors when creating a new library.
- Fixed a bug where EagleFiler could report an error when capturing a message from Apple Mail that had an attached file whose name was encoded in a particular way.
- Updated to version 1.4.1 of the SkimNotes framework.