The following was posted on the EagleFiler blog:
Version 1.8.2 of EagleFiler is now available. This is a free update that includes the following enhancements:
- Tag names can now contain spaces, which improves interoperability with Finder tags. The Search Query Syntax has been updated to support using quotation marks around tag names with spaces.
- Adjusted the way tag auto-completion works so that it’s easier to enter new tags whose initial characters are similar to existing tags but differ in case or diacritics. Previously, the system would sometimes alter the initial characters that you had typed, making certain strings impossible enter by typing (though you could paste them).
- The system Share toolbar button (which we had to remove in EagleFiler 1.6.5) is once again supported.
- Updated the following sections of the manual:
- EagleFiler no longer tries to import iCloud Drive temporary files.
- Updated to version 1.3.8 of the SkimNotes framework.
- The section names in the source list are no longer in all caps, to match the current system apps.
- Renamed the To/Cc search scope to Any Recipient.
- Worked around a macOS bug that could cause text in the records list to be unreadably condensed (with overlapping letters) when doing a search.
- Worked around a macOS bug where the paperclip icon for e-mail attachments didn’t always respond to clicks. Instead, the attachment names are now clickable.
- Worked around a PDFKit issue that could prevent ejecting an encrypted library.
- Fixed a bug where Reply to Message would use the From address instead of the Reply-To address.
- Fixed a bug where a misleading error message would be presented if a secure connection could not be made to the software update server.
- Fixed a bug where pressing Command-Delete while editing text in the records list would move the selected record to the trash instead of deleting the text to the beginning of the cell.
- Modernized some font selection code.