The following was posted on the EagleFiler blog:
Version 1.8.3 of EagleFiler is now available. This is a free update that includes the following enhancements:
- The capture key now works with the Evergreen feed reader.
button now works with EagleFiler. - Added support for capturing from beta versions of Opera 51.0.
- Improved the responsiveness when displaying HTML e-mail messages with remote images.
- EagleFiler can now import Apple Mail messages with attachments that are stored as pre-expanded ZIP files. (Typically this happens when you send a message with a packaged document attached.)
- EagleFiler can now import malformed mbox files generated by Mail Archiver X.
- Changing the filename or other metadata via the contextual menu in the viewer is now more easily undone.
- The system Quick Look previewer no longer supports chat archives from Messages and iChat, so EagleFiler once again displays these using its own code.
- Added the Importing iMessages section of the manual.
- The Importing Mail From MailMate section of the manual now describes how to automatically import all messages added to a particular mailbox.
- Updated the Reveal in Finder section of the manual to mention third-party Finder replacements.
- Added logging to hopefully track down bugs with NSFileManager and NSTextView.
- Fixed a bug where View ‣ Message ‣ Rich Text
was not shown as checked when it was in effect. - Fixed a bug where a timeout loading a remote image could make the e-mail display without formatting.
- Fixed a bug that could cause EagleFiler’s Spotlight importer to leave temporary files around when it was invoked by FoxTrot.
- Fixed a bug where the collapsed state of the Tags
source group was not restored. - Fixed a bug where the accessory view when creating an encrypted library wasn’t centered.
- Fixed a crash reporter bug that could prevent some information from being logged.
- Improved the diagnostic report.