Version 1.9.6 of EagleFiler is now available.
This is a free update that includes the following enhancements:
- Worked around a problem where an Apple Mail error on macOS 12 could prevent the capture key from working.
- The EagleFiler ‣ Add command in MailMate now preserves the IMAP keywords of the selected messages as tags in EagleFiler.
- Improved the display of e-mail messages that have no plain text part.
- Worked around a macOS bug that caused the Set Filename/Title/etc. contextual menu commands from working with the selected text in a Web archive.
- The bookmarklets instructions now explain how to disable repeated permissions prompts in Firefox.
- EagleFiler now reports a better error when a message in Gmail’s All Mail mailbox can’t be imported due to Apple Mail’s optimized storage.
- The Open in Browser button in the Errors window can now work on multiple selected errors at a time.
- Worked around a problem where minor damage to EagleFiler’s database could prevent searches within a tag from working.
- Updated the crash reporter for macOS 12 Monterey.
- EagleFiler now declares notch compatibility for the new MacBook Pros.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when dragging and dropping to the records list.
- Fixed a bug where EagleFiler would report an error when using a custom text highlight color.