Version 1.9.9 of EagleFiler is now available.
This is a free update that includes the following enhancements:
- Made various code modernizations.
- Worked around a change in Apple News that prevented EagleFiler from showing up in the Share menu.
- The RTF viewer now supports clickable file links created by Nisus Writer Pro.
- Renamed Preferences to Settings for macOS 13.
- EagleFiler is better at detecting which part of a filename to select when renaming in the records list.
- Indexing e-mail attachments is faster.
- When an error occurs, EagleFiler no longer brings the Errors window to the front if it’s already visible.
- The Importing Mail From Airmail section of the manual now explains how to import multiple messages at once.
- Updated the How do Finder tags work with EagleFiler? section of the manual.
- Updated the Rename for Dropbox Windows script.
- EagleFiler now requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Fixed a bug where an e-mail message could accumulate an extra newline when round-tripping through merging to a mailbox and then extracting to individual files.
- Fixed a bug where the Import From Apple Mail script could fail with certain message encodings.
- Fixed a bug where extracting an e-mail message could fail if the subject contained an emoji that was too new for the file system.
- Fixed a bug where the Remove Duplicate Messages script would sometimes report spurious errors if the Message-ID header was long.