Emptying the Spam folder

Hello,
a few queries.

1. My Spam folder now has 2500 odd trapped emails - can I safely delete, or does Spamsieve use this ?
  2. Can I train Spamsieve to deal with emails in the form “amazon@bla…”?
  3. Some spams seem to return even though SS has been taught that they are spam - a bot using multiple IDs ?

Good work otherwise.

Yes, please see this page.

Yes, if those messages don’t automatically go to your Spam mailbox, just train them as spam.

Please send in a report via e-mail.

Reply to Michael

A lengthier reply ?

Do you have further questions?

I did not receive an e-mail report from you. Hope you figured out what the issue was.

And one more thing

All good thanks, so no report.
Now.
I have 4 “I” devices - pad, Mac, phone and a macbookPro.
2 email addresses - @free.fr and @ gmail.com
My dream is to have some sort of synchronization between them - i.e. If I delete /reply/send an email from either a/c on one device, then this gets mirrored across the 3 remaining. I figure if receiving mails can happen across all of them. Why not other functions. As I only have SpamSieve installed on the iMac, the other guys keep receiving all the Spam.
iCloud doesn’t seem to be very helpful in this respect, and the respective servers are not very forthcoming about the possibility.
I may be asking the earth, but then again …
Cheers Michael.

That normally happens automatically if all the devices are set to connect to the mail server via IMAP.

Dreaming?

That is indeed the case. But I will double check.
Thanks.

Later ---- checked — both @free.fr and @gmail.com are IMAP accounts.
Maybe something to do with the current bug in 10.11.4 ----- every time I open Mail, I get a pop-up demanding my session password for “accountsd”
This is doing the rounds currently. Apparently there are bugs in KeyChain access and these are related to Mail in some manner or other.
Also the “Repair KeyChain” option has been thoughtfully deleted by Cupertino .

Oh well.

That is indeed the case. But I will double check.
Thanks.
Later ---- checked — both @free.fr and @gmail.com are IMAP accounts.
Maybe something to do with the current bug in 10.11.4 ----- every time I open Mail, I get a pop-up demanding my session password for “accountsd”
This is doing the rounds currently. Apparently there are bugs in KeyChain access and these are related to Mail in some manner or other.
Also the “Repair KeyChain” option has been thoughtfully deleted by Cupertino .

Oh well.