I just tried to convert a .webarchive for editing (i.e. to .rftd). But EF borked, claiming that the rtfd is already in the library. A check in the errors window reveals that it was not in the ‘Files’ directory but in a numbered sub-directory of an internal directory in the EF package (EagleFiler-M5c1SQ in my case).
So I deleted the sub-directory of the internal directory and restarted EF. It complained that the .rtfd file was ‘missing’. OK. So I tried coverting the original again.
Now EF complains both that the file is duplicated AND missing.
Rather than get myself further into trouble, I thought I’d ask for advice.