MailMate and SpamSieve repeatedly adds buttons to the top of incoming emails

Hello - I am using SpamSieve 2.9.39 with MailMate Version 1.13.1 (5671) on a Mac computer and I am fairly new to SpamSieve …
Apologies if this is a silly question but I am puzzled about why most emails in my Inbox always contain the buttons “Mark as Not Junk”, “Load Once” and “Move to Junk”, even if I have pressed the appropriate button (usually the first) on previous emails from the same sender many times. Will it always do this? I had assumed that after a while SpamSieve would recognise which messages are not junk and that these buttons would no longer appear on those messages.
I have checked that SpamSieve is correctly set up in MailMate.
Thank you!

I don’t think those buttons have anything to do with where SpamSieve thought that particular message was good or spam. Rather, MailMate will always show the Load Once button if you have Image Blocking enabled in its preferences. And if there were images blocked, it always gives you the options to mark the message as Junk or Not Junk.

You can separately see how SpamSieve classified the message, e.g. from the SpamSieve Score column or by whether the message was in your Inbox or Junk mailbox.