Need Help setting up Remote Training Script

Hi, so I am setting up SpamSieve and need to use the drone feature, since the computer I run SpamSieve on is practically in a closet.

I’m in Section 5.4 SETTING UP A SPAM FILTERING DRONE and I think I’m doing olay (not sure about whether I placed TrainGood and TrainSpam in the right place, whether a subfolder of my inbox or alongside my other Hover folders Sent Sent Items and Trash…but anyway)

I run AppleMail so I do #5

I get to #6.

I download both the text and compiled versions, I open the text version and a compiler comes up.

Okay and NOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO??

The manual is pretty good with illustrations up until that point. But I am not clear about what my account name is, nor where it should go.

Any help appreciated!

DML

They should be at the top level so that they appear under your account name in the mailbox list, not inside the inbox.

It’s right at the top of the script:

on accountNamesForDrone()
    -- Enter your account names here. If you have more than one, separate with commas: {"Account 1", "Account 2"}
    -- The account name comes from the "Description" field in the Accounts tab of Mail's preferences.
    return {"Account 1"}
end accountNamesForDrone

So, for example, if your account name was “MyAccount” it would look like:

on accountNamesForDrone()
    -- Enter your account names here. If you have more than one, separate with commas: {"Account 1", "Account 2"}
    -- The account name comes from the "Description" field in the Accounts tab of Mail's preferences.
    return {"MyAccount"}
end accountNamesForDrone