I am trying out EF as an alternative to KeepIt in part due to the email archive options of EF. A few questions I have are:
- Is it possible to have a monochrome sidebar - I find the coloured folder icons keep distracting me?
- Can the order of the permanent smart folders be adjusted so that unfiled and untagged are on the top?
- Is it possible to nest a smart folder inside a normal folder?
- Is it possible for new items to not have the unread tag applied automatically?
- If I were to create a normal folder named “Archive”, would it be possible to use Hazel to watch the EF folder(s) for an archive tag and then move the tagged files into this folder? Would this cause any issue to managing the library?
- Are there any plans to add support to capture from Forklift? Or is this something I could replicate with Keyboard Maestro?
I would like to add that one of the major plus points for EF is the comprehensive support documentation and the developer’s responsiveness on these forums. Thank you.