Trying to like / make this work and hitting issues;
- MacOS 12
- Apple Mail
- Office 365 Account
- Added the plug in
- Added the Filter to send ALL EMAIL to the spam folder
- 99% of my mail is in the SPAM folder
- Outlook does not like massive moving of emails via Apple Mail, and errors on bulk transfers
- Contacts are in my ‘Apple Contacts’
- Emails from these Contacts are sent to SPAM
- Spent a Day doing th CTL-G thing to move them back, and yet more went to the folder
I get hundreds of emails a day and this is way too much of a mess to clean up, am I doing something fundamentally wrong?
I assume that rule to send everything to the SPAM folder is where the Apple Plug in inspects and tries to move them back? Could it be this Outlook 365 issue of bulk moving that is the issue?