Just bought the new MacBook Pro so I just did a complete reinstall from scratch.
- I installed Apple Mail Plug-In
- The TRAIN MESSAGE GOOD/BAD appears under Apple Mail -> Message
- I created a folder ON MY MAC called “Spam”
- I create a rule called Spamsieve, made certain it was located at the very top of the list, and have mails copied to Spam folder
- Under Junk Mail “Enable Junk Filtering” is unchecked.
Spam Mail still going to JUNK under general mailboxes and not the Spam Folder.
Did I miss something?