Spam in Trash

I’m running SpamSieve 3.0.2 under macOS Sonoma 14.1.

I get a 20 to 30 spam emails via Apple Mail a day and when SpamSieve recognizes spam it color-codes them and moves them to my Junk folder. The colors are informative but not absolutely necessary for my needs, however if I have a choice I’d keep them. The problem is that when I manually delete them they wind up in my Trash along with non-spam messages and I want to stop that from happening.

Are either of these scenarios possible?

1. Create an Apple Mail rule or a SpamSieve method that will automatically delete the spamier (blue and grey) ones from Junk after say 3 days without moving them to Trash or anywhere, or, alternatively move them to a folder that I might call “Deleted Spam”.
  2. Create an Apple Mail rule or a SpamSieve method that will automatically delete the spamier (blue and grey) ones after from my Trash after say 3 days.

Those are not possible, but you can:

• Use the Move it to the Trash if the spam score is at least setting to have SpamSieve put the more spam messages in the Trash to begin with.
  • Use the Mailbox ‣ Erase Junk Mail command to delete all messages from Junk, bypassing the Trash.
  • Hold down the Option key as you delete select messages from Junk to bypass the Trash.