The following was posted on the SpamSieve blog:
SpamSieve has been updated to version 2.7.2. This is a free update that includes the following changes:
- Made various accuracy improvements.
- Improved compatibility with pre-release versions of Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard). There are now two separate versions of SpamSieve’s Apple Mail plug-in. Version 1.3 is for Mac OS X 10.4; version 1.4 is for Mac OS X 10.5 and later. SpamSieve will auto-choose which one to install (or update) based on the version of Mac OS X that you’re running.
- Added new sections to the manual about Whitelisting Previous Recipients and iPhone Spam Filtering. Expanded the Auto-train with incoming mail section.
- Worked around a problem where the Edit Log command would try to open SpamSieve’s log using Script Editor if Launch Services was confused.
- Rewrote filesystem code to improve performance and error reporting.
- If there’s an error getting the downloads folder for a software update, SpamSieve now defaults to Downloads rather than Desktop.
- Worked around a problem where training (using Apple Mail on Mac OS X 10.5) could be interrupted.
- Added Korean localization.
- Moved .nib files that don’t need localization out of the English.lproj folder. This should make it easier to run SpamSieve in a language other than English without changing the default language on your Mac.
- Fixed some small memory leaks.
- Improved reporting of unexpected errors.
- Added placeholder text to the Purchase window.
- Added Help
button to the Software Update window.