The following was posted on the SpamSieve blog:
SpamSieve has been updated to version 2.7.3. This is a free update that includes the following changes:
- Rewrote and restructured the manual to make the setup andtroubleshooting instructions clearer.
- Replaced the Training Tip
window with an alert that’sdisplayed when SpamSieve’s corpus is empty. This goes along withthe more explicit guidance that ongoing training is onlynecessary to correct mistakes. - The Entourage installer no longer asks before replacing existingscript files. If you want to customize the scripts (rare these days,since there are so many built-in configuration options), you should usecopies with different names to avoid having SpamSieve overwrite them.
- Changed the recommended Entourage rule setup to better handleuncertain messages. The installer now creates the Uncertain Junk
category if necessary. - Made the Apple Mail plug-in installer more robust.
- Worked around a problem parsing certain multipart messages.
- Adjusted the built-in blocklist rules for better accuracy.
- Reduced memory usage when processing message attachments.
- Fixed a bug sorting in rules windows.
- Fixed a bug marking incoming Entourage messages as Uncertain Junk.
- Updated the localizations.