The following was posted on the SpamSieve blog:
SpamSieve has been updated to version 2.7.4. This is a free update that includes the following changes:
- Improved compatibility with pre-release versions of Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
- SpamSieve is better able to recover from corpus files that were damaged due to disk errors.
- Improved the Entourage installer’s error handling.
- Improved the error reporting when saving the corpus.
- Improved the troubleshooting instructions.
- Fixed a problem where messages trained as good in Apple Mail could be moved into the inbox of a disabled account.
- Fixed a bug that could cause harmless error messages to belogged to the Console when playing System 7 sound files.
- The crash reporter now warns before sending a report without an e-mail address.
- You can now press Enter to click the Send Report
button in the crash reporter.