The following was posted on the SpamSieve blog:
SpamSieve has been updated to version 2.7.5. This is a free update that includes the following changes:
- Made various accuracy improvements.
- Fixed a problem where Apple Mail (running on pre-release versions of Mac OS X 10.6) could freeze at launch if you had a rule involving address book groups.
- Rewrote the Setting up a Spam Filtering Drone instructions.
- Added Why does the Spam mailbox appear empty when there’s a number beside it? to the frequently asked questions.
- Updated the Automatically Deleting Old Spam Messages instructions to include Entourage.
- The search fields are now scrollable.
- The Apple Mail plug-in is better at detecting when SpamSieve’s Dock icon is hidden.
- Worked around a problem where Mail could crash if you had installed two copies of the SpamSieve plug-in at the same time.
- Fixed a bug that could cause SpamSieve to freeze when applying a whitelist/blocklist rule involving certain regular expressions.
- The crash reporter works better with pre-release versions of Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
- Fixed a bug that could prevent SpamSieve from launching.
- Updated the Dutch, Japanese, and Korean localizations.